Did you do it??
Did you make your last tax-deductible gift in 2012 to Woodhull Sexual Freedom Alliance to ensure we’re off to a strong start next year? Many of you did, and we want to thank you!
We have made so much progress – as you know – but this is just the beginning! By making the most generous one-time donation you possibly can, you help us take the fight for sexual freedom to the next level in 2013.
It costs money for Woodhull to do the work we are doing and so, in addition to expressing our heartfelt gratitude for the support we’ve enjoyed, we’re also asking you to join us as a Voice for Freedom – a monthly supporter of Woodhull – or to make a one-time donation now.
You have until January 15th to be entered in the drawing for two passes to Woodhull’s Sexual Freedom Summit* (see details below), but you only have until 11:59pm tonight, December 31st, to get a tax deduction for 2012.
Your year-end gift will help jumpstart our 2013 work to:
- Lay the groundwork for rights, respect and recognition of FAMILY in our courts, in the media, and in our legislatures thru Woodhull’s Family Matters Project .
- Host Woodhull’s fourth annual Sexual Freedom Summit that will, in 2013, include an all-day Human Rights Institute, Continuing Legal Education courses, Continuing Education courses, and partnerships with organizations like the US Human Rights Network and the American Association for Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists. (AASECT)
- Advance the national dialog around issues of sexual freedom thru an aggressive social media campaign, conference presentations and hosted trainings.
- Expand our work as Chair of the US Human Rights Network Sexual Rights and Gender Justice Working Group
- Continue to interact at the United Nations, insisting on the inclusion of sexual freedom as a fundamental human right in on-going discussions with the Human Rights Commission.
We are 100% donor supported and every member of our organization is a Voice for Freedom.
Please make the most generous tax-deductible year-end contribution you can afford to the Woodhull Sexual Freedom Alliance today.
You already know what we can do. But we can’t do it without you!